Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Lead Flow Automation . http://www.crconlinemedia.com/lead-flow-automation/ Every once in a while, I see a product that I decide to promote. I see thousands of products but most are not worth telling you about. But when I saw this one, I had to have it and then I decided that it was a great fit for small businesses that are doing digital marketing for their business. This ... Donna Lynn Price

magnetic
Every once in a while, I see a product that I decide to promote. I see thousands of products but most are not worth telling you about.

But when I saw this one, I had to have it and then I decided that it was a great fit for small businesses that are doing digital marketing for their business.

This software will give you the ability to create work flows for your leads.  You really need to WATCH the demo video below to get the idea.

What I was impressed with was that it integrates with everything!!

You can create a flow that takes a lead into an email autoresponder, connects with your text messaging software -- then pushes a notice to you of action to follow up -- then connects them with your webinar-- you can tag that they are a lead from... facebook, twitter, linkedin..... and the possibilities are endless.  It organizes you and helps you to keep leads engaged and not falling through the cracks.

I have felt that way for years.  I have a great autoresponder, but there needs to be more.  And that's where I fall flat.  I fail to keep people engaged.  I have resources I could be using to follow up and a new lead comes in and I jump over to that lead or group of leads and then .....you know what I mean.  It becomes overwhelming.

So take a look at the demo.  If it looks good.  Click on the banner above and pick it up.

If it looks too complicated -- CALL ME.  I will be setting mine up and as soon as I do that -- then I can help you get set up!!

AND check out the bonus package!  All worth it when you think of the time you will save, the money you will save and the potential income increase because you are not losing people.



Lead automation will change HOW you do business.  Because when you are able to automate important systems like a lead flow -- you see your business growing, your time growing and your revenue increasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment