Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Time: Are You Wasting YOURS?

Time: Are You Wasting YOURS?



I believe that time is the most valuable resource that I have.  I treasure my time and the moments that are created with family, friends, business.. and I regret when time is wasted.

Like any resource, TIME has to be managed and monitored to ensure that it is not wasted away.  Perhaps even more so than other resources.  It is easy to just let time slip away.  There are so many distractions that we have in our lives these days: TV, video games, ipods, ipads, phones, technology, social media, email and the list goes on.  They each use up time quickly.  Rarely do I find myself on social media with total focus.  I typically get distracted at some point and go off to read a post that I didn’t intend, visit a group or get pulled into an ad.

Creating a time management strategy is important both personally and professionally.  As a business owner, I know that I have to manage my time in order to maximize my income, the value of my marketing time, and the return on investment.  Personally, I know that I have to use time wisely in order to fit everything in.

Planning effectively helps in managing your time resource.

I have put together a valuable special report that captures many important strategies for just that.

Learn more time management strategies, creative approaches to time in the report:

Creative Strategies for Time Management


DONNA PRICE

www.CompassRoseConsulting.com
www.DonnaPriceSpeaks.com

Pick up one of Donna’s books: www.compassroseconsulting.com/book-shelf

No comments:

Post a Comment